Selling My Gold Coins
Have gold coins or gold bars for sale? We want to buy your gold coins and bars!
I always pay at least 90% of the market value for your gold bullion bars and coins. Here is a list of common coins that I buy and what rate I pay.
- American Eagle - 95% of market price
- US $20, $10, $5, $2.5 gold coins - 90% to 95% of market price
- American Gold Buffalo- 95% of market price
- Canadian Maple Leaf - 90% to 95% of market price
- Sovereign Gold Coins- 90% of market price
- Krugerrand Gold coins- 90% of market price
- Chinese Gold Pandas- 90% to 95% of market price
- Mexico Gold Coins- 90% of market price
- Austria Philharmonics- 90% of market price
- Platinum Eagle, Maple- 95% of market price
- Any Gold Bullion bars- 90% of market price
I will pay higher rates for 5+ ounces of gold. Please feel free to call and discuss your coins and we can give you an approximate buy price.
Sell gold coins and gold Bullion & bars for cash.
A one ounce gold coin has the same exact full value as the current spot price of gold that you see on the left.
The price of gold was around $20 per ounce for 142 years from 1792 until 1935. Old US one ounce gold coins have a face value of $20 on them because of this and are referred to as double eagles. $10 coins from that time period are half ounce and called Eagles and quarter ounce coins have a face value of $5 and are called half eagles.
Since that time, the price of gold has marched upward to a high a few years ago of around $1900 per ounce!
Looking to sell a Gold Coin?
If you prefer to mail your items to CCB learn more here